A Christmas Tag – Blogmas
A Christmas Tag:
Love, Actually. It is a classic, and it is hilarious, sad and romantic all rolled into one movie. Which is perfect!
2. Top 3 Songs On Your Christmas Playlist?
- White Christmas – Bing Crosby. His voice is so deep!
- Winter Wonderland – Frank Sinatra
- Have Yourself A Very Merry Christmas – Judy Garland. She had the most beautiful voice. This song brings a tear to my eye.
- Santa Baby – Michael Buble
- Underneath the Tree – Kelly Clarkson
- Have Yourself A Very Merry Christmas – Sam Smith.
4. What Is On Your Christmas Bucket List?
- Meet up with friends for Silo Park Christmas market.
- Spend as much time with family and friends.
- Be happy.
Buddy, for sure!
Definitely the summer. I spent my Christmas in winter last year. I loved it because it felt so Christmassy, but it’s so nice to be back in summer again!
A mobile phone. I really wanted a Nokia 3200, because you could customise the background.
When I was about 14, my brother and sister were really mean and wrapped up the box of a mobile phone and put my dad’s old phone (which wasn’t working) inside. I didn’t get a phone until I was 18 – I bought it myself and was a bit more advanced than the Nokia.
Just making Cheesecake, and we usually go to the Cemetary to take flowers for family members (which sounds super morbid, but it’s a time to reflect and talk about the good times!).
I don’t really drink that much, but for me it’d have to be:
A Sewing machine. I used to do a lot of sewing, however, I’ve not got enough time now…and it’s broken too. I also got a week-long Horse riding camp one year, which I was so excited about. It was the best week of my life. It reminds me that I need to go horse riding again.
No. I can’t stand them!
- Open presents early (although that is difficult because my brother refuses to get out of bed before 10 am).
- Get ready to go to my Oma and Opa’s for Christmas lunch.
- Go home, settle down to watch a Christmas movie, eat a bit more (not that we need to!).
- Go for a walk on the beach to walk off all the excess food.
I’m going to tag:
I loved doing this tag. It was so much fun! It’s really made me appreciate my Christmas traditions. Now I’m off to watch White Christmas for about the millionth time! If you haven’t seen it, and you like old movies, I highly suggest it!
If you’d like to read some of my other blogmas posts: