My Favourite Christmas Movies – Blogmas
We all have Christmas movies that we love. Those movies that make you feel warm, happy, excited. The list goes on.
I thought I’d dedicate this post to all of my favourite Christmas movies.
My Favourite Christmas Movies:
1. My first favourite Christmas movie has to be Home Alone. I remember watching these as a young kid, back in the early nineties.
2. White Christmas. This is an oldie, but a goodie! Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Vera-Ellen, Rosemary Clooney. Yes, it is a bit cheesy. But isn’t a bit of cheese just what you need at Christmas?
3. Love, Actually. This has been a favourite of mine for such a long time. I was so excited when they made a ‘sequel’ for Red Nose Day. I love how this is sad, yet happy and funny. It really tugs at your heartstrings!
4. Elf. Who doesn’t like Elf? Buddy the Elf is hilarious. I’m so glad this is on Netflix!
5. Christmas Inheritance. This is quite a new movie, as it only came out on Netflix this year. I really enjoyed this movie, and I can see myself watching this again and again!
What are your favourite Christmas movies?
I’ll probably post this and then remember all the other Christmas movies that I love.
Have a read of my other blogmas posts: