Sunshine Blogger Award!
I’m so thankful to LP from The Newbury Girl for the nomination for the sunshine blogger award! You can find the original post here. These awards are always such a great way to get to know each other, and I really enjoy writing them!
Here are the rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 more bloggers and ask 11 new questions
- Notify your nominees
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging in 2013, I loved it. The community was great, but I got so busy with work that I kind of left it. I decided to start a new blog, a more ‘grown-up’ version of my old one. Writing is one of my favourite things to do, and I really love fashion and travel, so I decided that I’d put these loves together and blog again! I’ve been really enjoying it again. The community, the other bloggers, the support is just lovely. I feel like I’ve made some really good friends on here, even though I’ve never met any of them.
2. If you could only wear mascara or lipstick for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Lipstick. For sure. A good lippie always pulls an outfit together!
3. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or Chronicles of Narnia?
This is such a hard choice. I love all of these, but I’d have to say Harry Potter. I really grew up with the Harry Potter series, both the books and the movies. Albus Dumbledore also has so many wise quotes! And the fandom of Potter is amazing – I mean, ‘A Very Potter Musical’?!
4. If you could be any Disney character, who would you be and why?
Snow White was always my favourite. I loved how she could summon all those animals with her singing. I tried that myself as a kid…it never worked.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Somewhere in the Netherlands (I’m actually moving there next year, so that dream is coming true!). Or New York. I always thought that New York would be a really interesting place to live.
6. What TV show are you currently binging?
Musketeers. I love the characters.
7. What was the last book you read?
From Notting Hill to New York…Actually. A good chick-lit book!
8. What is your favourite flower?
I love Tulips. The Tulip fields in the Netherlands are beautiful.
9. Dogs or cats?
OMG, too tricky. I have a dog though, so I’d have to say dog!
10. What is your favorite trait or feature?
My winning smile.
11. Outside of blogging, what is your favourite hobby or pastime?
I love to read, walk, going to the beach, having barbeques and horse riding. I spent a lot of time horse riding as a kid, and that is something I need to get back into!
Now for my questions:
1) If you only had one book that you could read for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
2) Where would you like to travel to most in the world?
3) Heels or flats?
4) If you woke up in an alternate universe, would it be Twilight or Supernatural?
5) What is your favourite charity?
6) If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be?
7) Would you rather go bungy jumping or sky-diving?
8) If you could have any job in the world, what would you be?
9) Imagine this: you wake up on a desert island, who would be with you? Why would you choose them?
10) What is your favourite thing about yourself?
11) What are your thoughts on selfie sticks?
I know these questions are completely random. This is how my brain works.
The bloggers I’d like to nominate are:
I know I haven’t quite tagged 11 bloggers. I have another couple of tagged posts coming up 😀